
Here are my three wonderful kids....SULKING, because Kory wants to play the PS2 (Star Wars Lego) and Brock wants to play outside with his friends or watch the new movie we just bought (Iron Man) and Rachel wants to wear her *Princess* shirt DIRTY out of the laundry basket. And I have decided that none of the kids are going to be happy because Brock & Kory have been told that they can't do ANYTHING they want to do until they find their MP3 players that have now been missing for three weeks and well...with Rachel, need I say more? Dirty clothes, yuck!
I am getting so tired of hearing that I am the "worst Mom in the world" and all because my kids are spoiled and don't always get their way! Boo Hoo! I don't want to wish them to get older, just to get past the phases they are in right now. Brock thinks he is king of the castle and what he says goes, Kory is Mr. Sensitive and if you even look at him wrong he balls like a little girl...sheesh! And Rachel...well, you don't have to guess...she definitely thinks she is and wants to be the princess of the house...and that means receive royal treatment in the meantime.
So, where does that put me? I go to bed between 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM so that I can visit with Clint longer, then I wake up at 5:35 AM so that I can exercise and have some "quiet time" in the morning before I have to wake up the rascals to get them all ready for school, then by the time that I even THINK about getting ready for the day...it is time for lunch with Clint. I know that now I am just sounding like a whiner...wah, wah...but I guess it is just one of those days, he he. Needless to say...I am the Mom ("the worst mom in the world" according to the kids), the Maid (not a very good one because their is dust on my hutches & tables), the one that usually looks like a Bum (because there is no time for me to get ready for the day) and the cook...no King or Princess here, just me! I just hope one day I will hear "you are the best Mom in the world" and I don't just mean after I have bought something for my kids!
3 comments:
Your so cute Jamie! I can only imagion having three! Your awesome to get up to exercise and do everything a GREAT mom does in a days work!!!! I bet you are exhausted! I am with one and being pregnant! I understand 'those days' and I can't imagion having twins or 3 or 4 kids. love ya Sweetie!
Don't give in. If you do, then they WILL be spoiled.
So for them, yes, you're the worst mom in the world. For me (and Heavenly Father) you're doing a pretty good job!
Keep your head up & let those kiddos sulk!
You are too funny! You are so great to get up at 5:30. I couldn't even imagine. Ya, you probably did see me at the gym. My hair is pretty dark right now. I'm suprised you recognized me with no makeup! I need to take the 6 am classes, it's just convincing myself to get out of bed a 1/2 hour earlier.
Post a Comment