
Rachel is obsessed with matchbox cars!!!

And not just to drive them around... she will
organize the way they are sitting and once they
are all lined up in one area,

she will move them all to another area and
begin the organizing again.

She does this EVERY day for a total of 2-3 hours
a day. Is this O.C.D?

And...if so, I am blaming you MOM!!!!
3 comments:
Hey Jamie!! Okay...I have no idea how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did. I thought I saw you the other day at the Rec. It kills me just to get my butt out of bed at 6:15, by the time I get to the gym it's like 6:30 and then I see you aerobics girls in there, that have already been in there for like a half hour. You guys are troopers!! Keep in touch.
Hi Jamie! I am so happy to hear from you! I haven't seen you since one of Caroline's birthdays FOREVER ago!!! Well, I hope you don't mind I keep in touch through your blog!!!! Seriously when I think of you it still reminds me of the trip to st.george with my mom and remember the snicker ice cream bars? I miss you babe!!!!!!!!
You know, Princess Monkey Eyes used to do that a LOT. And Optimus Prime would do it with his Thomas trains. Normal in my book!
Post a Comment