...and this time I guess I should follow through, sheesh! (Thanks Kellie) So here we go:
8 things I am Passionate about...
- Clint
- My kids
- CHOCOLATE
- Friendships & Being Kind to EVERYONE
- Dancing-whenever there is music, I can't help myself!
- FAMILY
- Being Healthy
- Exercising
8 words or phrases I say often...
- WHY ME?
- We'll See
- Love You...More, Most, Infinity
- Sweetheart
- Whatever
- Where's Rachel?
- Did you clean up your mess?
- Are you SERIOUS?
8 Things I want to do before I die...
- Get Clint to fly on a Plane.
- Go on a cruise.
- Be a Grandma.
- Read the ENTIRE Book of Mormon.
- Have my home paid for.
- Impact someone's life...make a difference.
- Own a second home in Arizona. (also Clint's dream)
- Be an aerobic instructor or personal trainer.
8 things I pray for...
- Clint's Happiness
- Patience
- For more work to come in.
- That I can be a better Mom tomorrow than I was today.
- That my kids will KNOW that I LOVE them.
- The safety and health of my family.
- Guidance
- Protection & Comfort for our troops & their families
8 things I have learned...
- A house with small children will NEVER be clean.
- The more you give, the more you receive.
- It is better to get to know someone than never had tried.
- The largest trials ALWAYS bring the greatest blessings.
- Your children are always watching....live by example.
- Each child is so different...how is it possible to write a book on parenting?
- Being a mom is the HARDEST job in the WORLD!
- More respect for my parents...for what they did for me to get me to where I am today.
***I am supposed to tag 8 more people, but I don't know 8 more people with blogs.....so, if you read this and think this would be fun, then try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment