Friday, October 3, 2008

I LOVE October

October is such a great month...the weather is cooling down, the leaves are changing colors, Halloween Candy, Halloween Decor, HALLOWEEN!!!!! I LOVE to decorate for October, and so do the kids! Last night we got out some of our decor and started putting them around the house, here is what we have so far....






And of course I can't forget to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to all those in my family! Happy Birthday to Mathew (nephew), Brooklyn (niece), Trevor (Brother-In-Law), Skyler (Lil Sis), Brayden (Lil Bro), Justin (Brother-In-Law), Cheltsea (Sister-In-Law) & Ethan (Nephew)....whew! I sure hope that I didn't forget ANYONE....and if I did, don't feel bad...I tend forget EVERYTHING anymore! I hope all of your Birthdays are WONDERFUL and you have a very special day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Her Royal Highness said...

This is Popeye's favorite holiday. So far I have just a few HALLOWEEN decorations up, but all of my fall decor is out.
I love the changing of the seasons. And the halloween candy.