Rachel is going through a tough phase right now...or at least I hope it is a phase that will be over soon. Lately she doesn't want to go to school or nursery at church. She grips on to me as tight as can be and screams and cries. It is the saddest thing! I thought that with Miriam (Rachel's Grandma) being her teacher that school would be no biggie...but so far that really hasn't made a difference. I felt so bad today, I told her that Grandma would be sad if she didn't come to school and so it somewhat convinced her that everything would be okay, but when we got there...Miriam was sick and wasn't at school, so Rachel began crying again. It makes me feel so bad to leave her, but I do know that this is a learning and growing experience for her and it is all for the best...right? I really do hope that Rachel can get past this real soon, cuz I am really having a struggle with leaving her places and having her be so sad. *sigh* Mommy loves you Rachel!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Poor little Rachel
Rachel is going through a tough phase right now...or at least I hope it is a phase that will be over soon. Lately she doesn't want to go to school or nursery at church. She grips on to me as tight as can be and screams and cries. It is the saddest thing! I thought that with Miriam (Rachel's Grandma) being her teacher that school would be no biggie...but so far that really hasn't made a difference. I felt so bad today, I told her that Grandma would be sad if she didn't come to school and so it somewhat convinced her that everything would be okay, but when we got there...Miriam was sick and wasn't at school, so Rachel began crying again. It makes me feel so bad to leave her, but I do know that this is a learning and growing experience for her and it is all for the best...right? I really do hope that Rachel can get past this real soon, cuz I am really having a struggle with leaving her places and having her be so sad. *sigh* Mommy loves you Rachel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is anything happening at school/nursery that would make her not want to go? Are there any "mean" kids? This is bizarre behavior - especially for someone so energetic & spunky. I'd totally look into it. I hope you get it figured out soon!!!
Post a Comment