Since last Friday I have been doing an organic cleanse...two days of shakes and healthy meals, then two days of organic juice and fruit ONLY, YEAH that was TOUGH!!!! And now, beginning yesterday I will have five more shake days and then two more juice & fruit days (I know I am SO looking forward to THAT! NOT!) Anyways, today I am on some kind of high...I am even typing this faster than I have EVER before, wow...look at those fingers go (I am really amazed!) It is almost 12:00 PM and already I have gone to aerobics class, went grocery shopping at Walmart, Cleaned the ENTIRE main floor and 1/2 the second floor, got out all my fall decor from the basement and decorated the house, completed two loads of wash...and yeah, I still have OODLES of energy! It is so crazy what non-organic food does to us! On a normal day, I would be dragging around the house because I was tired & had no energy...but not today! I originally did this cleanse to get things rolling again on my weight loss, but now...I think I may just continue to work organic foods into my daily diet, not a bad idea..eh? Anyways, just thought I would share......
I am off to clean some more! Oh, and btw...I have lost 7 lbs and a total of six inches since last friday...not to shabby!
1 comment:
So, what does that put your weight at now? You're looking mighty thin in your photos!
So, can you come to my house and help me? I've got some of it down, but some of the other stuff I'm needing help with. Come on! You know you want to!
Post a Comment