For a little over a month I have been attending aerobic classes at the new PG Recreation Center, it is close and the price is just right. The classes that I have been attending are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday....Cardio Mix, Muscle Class & Kick boxing. The instructor, Marci...is pretty INTENSE and would be an EXCELLENT drill sargeant for the military, ha ha. Today my little sis Skyler joined me in enjoying the burn and intensity...thanks Sky for coming! It was such a fun (Muscle) class today and we did something a bit different...we used the bands and did some partnering...in which I partnered with Skyler!Now let me talk about Skyler for a minute....she is my little sis that is quite a bit younger than me (13 years). She is such a beautiful, sweet and sensitive girl and I LOVE her so much and am so grateful for her part in our family. Now...since Skyler is in her teenage years and busy with friends, guys, drill and life...I don't get to see her very much, *sigh*. I love any and every minute that I get to spend with her...and I think it is mostly because that when she is there, she has such a spirit and light about her that I feel honored to be her big sis.
So...back to the aerobic's class, since I was able to be partnered with Skyler...you can see how this class was EXTRA special. We sweated together, sighed together, grunted together and almost cried together...you know, when the pain was too much to bare, ha! I am so grateful that Skyler accepted my invitation and was there by my side...although it was only aerobics, it is a time that I will remember and treasure! I just hope that Skyler will not be too sore and will accept my invitation again!
Now...if I could only get my other two sisters there (hint, hint), then that would be an extra special treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment