Just thought I would share my results of my Cleanse I just did. The cleanse was actually 11 days, if you count the two pre-cleanse shake days. It was TOUGH on the fruit & juice only days, but I feel amazing and saw some GREAT results!!!! From Sept. 12 to Sept. 23 I lost a total of 7.75 inches and 9 lbs. Not too bad, huh? I am done with the weight loss for now, no more stressing about what the scale says, I am just going to maintain, be happy and eat healthy....oh, and don't forget exercise! Clint says I am getting to bony...I don't see it, but you know we are always our worst critic, huh? If he is happy and I am happy...then that is good enough for me! From January 1, 2008 to today I have lost a total of 37 lbs and have gone down almost 4 pants sizes...I guess hard work really does pay off!(Note: that is NOT a picture of me!)
2 comments:
HURRAH!!!!!!!!!
I'm doing a pregnant happy dance for you! :) Can you just see me now? :D
You've worked so hard, I'm glad that you've met your goal and that you're happy where you are. Some people would keep going & going and then make themselves sick doing it.
You're awesome! I can't wait to get this baby out of me so that I can do it again! PSYCH! I'm not looking forward to that road again, but it's one I have to take.
Congratulations again, Jamie!!!
That is so great!! I am so impressed with you and you committing to your goals. The hard really does pay off!!!
Post a Comment