Friday, February 6, 2009

ZUMBA!

Oh my gosh! Today I tried my FIRST ever Zumba fitness class...AND, I LOVED it!!!! Zumba is a mixture of different types of latin dancing with aerobic moves added in...and it is all done to latin music. There was a lot of cha cha, hip movement, booty shaking and belly dancing. The greatest thing about it was that ALL of the women that attended had about the same amount of coordination, so noone felt silly or out of place. The instructor was awesome and really sweet! I can't say that I was challenged like all of my other aerobic classes, but I did sweat and finished by running on the treadmill for 20 minutes, leaving me feeling so complete with a GREAT workout for the day! So...any of you that would LOVE to join me, I will see you at 6:00 AM, Monday or Friday at the Pleasant Grove Recreation Center!!!! Hope to see you there...you WON'T regret it!!!!!

No comments: