Saturday, February 21, 2009

Spring Fever!

I have to say that the weather for the past couple of days has been BEAUTIFUL...and oh SO refreshing! The boys were able to get some new tubes for their bikes and have been outdoors ever since! Clint is out working on his boat...since this weather ultimately makes him excited about going boating! And Rachel has been out on her little princess scooter riding up and down the street...just happy as can be, that is...when there are no doggies around!
I think that this sunlight and little bit of warmer weather is just what the doctor ordered for ALL of us! There is just something so wonderful about the beginning of spring...or at least I sure hope this is where we are? Which, with living in Utah..I am sure there is still snow to come, but I am just going to enjoy today...the light, the birds and the fresh air smell.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I can relate. Today was awesome. Did you leave private? Your blog updated on mine today. Anyways, cute pics of the kids. The princess day was darling.

Shannon said...

Hey, I have tried to get my picture large in the header section and can't get it to work. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Anyways, if its easy to explain leave me a comment.

And I hope Spring is round the corner too, it has been so much nicer!