My main computer is having technical difficulties right now, so I have been using my *OLD* computer until I can get things resolved.
Today I was browsing the computer and wanted to check and see if I had any pictures saved here....well there was! These pictures were so PRECIOUS I just had to share! I can't believe how little, sweet & innocent they all look. *sigh* 
I remember how excited Brock & Kory were to have a new little sister in our house. They were so cute and sweet with her...always saying, "Be careful, she is just a little sweetheart". Too cute!
I just added this picture because I thought it was so cute of little Rachel in her Christmas jammies...awwwwwwww.
This picture is PRICELESS!!!!!! EVERY time Clint would get out the crackers and the can of cheese Rachel would come running just so that she could share with her Daddy!
Okay...so I just HAD to add one more! This picture just makes me ache to hold that sweet little baby body! Why is it that when they are sleeping, it is like they are so angel-like? Clint has ALWAYS been the favorite for anyone to snuggle up to (including me). He has such big arms and he is always so warm...it NEVER took long before any of my kids were fast asleep in his arms.

I remember how excited Brock & Kory were to have a new little sister in our house. They were so cute and sweet with her...always saying, "Be careful, she is just a little sweetheart". Too cute!
I just added this picture because I thought it was so cute of little Rachel in her Christmas jammies...awwwwwwww.
This picture is PRICELESS!!!!!! EVERY time Clint would get out the crackers and the can of cheese Rachel would come running just so that she could share with her Daddy!
Okay...so I just HAD to add one more! This picture just makes me ache to hold that sweet little baby body! Why is it that when they are sleeping, it is like they are so angel-like? Clint has ALWAYS been the favorite for anyone to snuggle up to (including me). He has such big arms and he is always so warm...it NEVER took long before any of my kids were fast asleep in his arms.It was great taking a walk down memory lane....ALMOST makes me a bit baby hungry......"ALMOST".
No comments:
Post a Comment