Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Random things about me...

Okay, so Shannon tagged me to do this, so here it is!

1- I am a hair picker...I could pick at split ends for HOURS if I had the time.

2- I am DEATHLY scared of fish!

3- I have never been and will never be flexible.

4- My dream vacation would be to go to Hawaii someday...but of course I would have to convince Clint that he won't die on the plane flight there.

5- I CANNOT sleep when Clint snores, which he only does when he lies on his back...so when he does this I kick him and he rolls on his side...shhhhhh, don't tell him!

6- I could NEVER be a public speaker...I get sick to my stomach at even the thought of having to speak in public.

7- I am scared to drive on the free way.

8- I LOVE to read and since having kids I rarely have time to do this.

9- I LOVE to shop.

10- I love weight lifting. I don't ever want to look like those body builder ladies...but I wouldn't mind having a low body fat percentage and having beautiful lines on my body. (Yeah right, keep dreaming right?)

11- I am VERY shy and easily intimidated. Most people probably think of me as an unkind or unsociable person...but it is not true, it just takes someone saying Hi to me for us to be friends!

12- I get anxiety quite often...even more so now with being a Mom. I am always envisioning things that can happen in any situation...usually for the worst.

13- I LOVE to go to Church. I am not one that needs to be forced to go...I love to go and I love the way that I feel when I am there and when I come home after. Now if I can just convince my kids to feel the same way!

14- I NEED for my home to be clean and ironically I HATE to clean! However, I still do it because really...who else is going to?

15- My worst pet peeve is people butting in line! You may be surprised how many times this has ACTUALLY happened to me!!! It makes me feel invincible at times!

16- I spend way too much time on the computer.

17- I am HORRIBLE at remembering other peoples names, but NEVER forget a face!

18- I would LOVE to have another baby, but am scared of the delivery...because as many of you know, it NEVER comes easy for me!

19- Me and Clint sleep with separate blankets in bed. This is probably Clint's BIGGEST pet peeve...he wants to sleep like normal couples, with a sheet set and comforter on top. I do this because A. it is the blanket that I have had since elementary and it is comfy and B. my hips ache at night and this way I can bunch up part of the blanket and put it in between my legs!

20- I still break out as if I were a teenager! (with pimples, that is)

21- I cannot stand to be cold! I could live someplace where the weather is nicer year around...but I don't because I would miss my family and friends.

22- I eat Peanut Butter & Syrup on my waffles & pancakes.

23- I am scared of the dark and will run up the stairs at night as fast as possible because I fear someone is chasing me!

24- I will NOT watch scary movies! When Clint is not home at night, this is when I remember all the scary things I have seen in movies...so I just don't watch them anymore!

25- I am writing this at midnight on Saturday Night because for some reason Rachel just woke up and thinks it is time to eat.....ummmm, okay.

1 comment:

Her Royal Highness said...

Those were fun to read! Two separate blankets? really? Why don't you use the one you love to bunch up between your knees and then share the other one with Clint? He'd probably love it! :D