Today I went to lunch with two of my High School Friends...Sasha (College) Stevenson and Shannon (Miller) Archer at Mimi's Cafe. We had such a great time and it was so WONDERFUL seeing both of them. Lately I have been feeling like such a loser...stuck in the house, no friends, no social life....so you can see that this for me was quite a breath of fresh air!!! Shannon just had a baby a few weeks ago and SERIOUSLY you would NEVER know! She looked so beautiful and small, it actually made me a little jealous...I NEVER looked that great after having kids!!! And Sasha...thinner than EVER and being a little miss *career* woman has so much going for her! It was great to re-cap some of our memories, talk about our kids and just life in general....it made me wonder why we hadn't gotten together sooner???? hmmmm???? All I can say is....I can't wait until we get together again!!!!!
2 comments:
I think I need to hang around you more often! Seriously, Jamie you are and have always been the kindest and sweetest person! It was so wonderful to see you and catch up! Although, I beg to differ with being small. Hello, you didn't get a good look! But, I love that you said it anyways! We forsure need to do this again!!! I loved chatting with you.
Jamie, you are too kind! It was great to see you guys and just chit chat about life.I agree...we need to do that again for sure! I was reading your tag and it made me laugh about the syrup and PB on pancakes and waffles. Still, to this day I think about you when I add a little PB and syrup to the waffles.
Post a Comment