Friday, February 13, 2009

Rachel is a GIANT!

Today Me and Rachel went to Chuck E Cheeses with Shannon and her little girl, Cambree. We had such a great time...AGAIN. One thing I noticed however is how BIG Rachel is...wahhhhh! My baby looked so big compared to tiny little Cambree! I know that they are a year and a half apart, but still...it seems like only yesterday when Rachel was that small!Anyways, here is a picture of Rachel and Cambree at Chuck E Cheeses...they were at the prize counter picking out their most *valuable* prizes they had earned from tickets. Cambree was so cute...every time Rachel would look at her, she would squeel, you just gotta love 2 year olds, they are all SO alike. I remember when Rachel used to do stuff like that! If Cambree wouldn't have been so scared of me I would have picked her up and gave her a bit SQUEEZE, what a complete CUTIE! (I love the look on her face in this picture!)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Got the email and thank you! We really did have a lot of fun the other day. Sorry Cambree was so cold hopefully next time she will warm up a little more! Your daughter is precious and I love chatting with you. You are so sincere and so thoughtful Jamie! Thanks for all the love and concern you have shown me! Happy V day!!!