...that life would be so busy when you had kids? SHEESH! Just yesterday....we had SIX vehicles dropped off at my house so that me and Clint could install vinyl lettering on them, then Kory had a Soccer game, then Brock needed treats for HIS Soccer game and Rachel needed a present for a Birthday Party, then Brock had his Soccer game, then Rachel had her Birthday Party for one of her little friends, then we had to make lunch, then we went boating, then it was dinner time......YIKES!!!! I felt like I was RUNNING all day long!
All of this running around sure makes me appreciate what my parents did for me and my sisters when we were younger...because I am sure it was sort of like the same story!
I am looking forward to summer and (I think) excited about the kids being out of school...but WOW, at this rate....I am sure it will just fly right by!
2 comments:
I know, it seems like you just get busier as they get older. Right now I only have Lily in all sorts of lessons and I'm just wondering how it will be when the other 2 are in lessons!
We should get together. I would love to. Let me know when would work for ya. Text or email me :).
I can defiantly wait for those days! I love my mornings right now. We all can sleep in (some-what) and just take it easy.
Give me a jingle when your not so busy busy {B}!!! We can go play!
Post a Comment