Today was Brock and Kory's first Soccer games. They have never played city league before, so I guess you would say this was pretty new for them. However, they BOTH did AWESOME! I was so VERY proud of them!!! Here are some pictures of both of them.
First...here is Brock, he really was a natural PRO! He was able make two of the three goals that were made. It seemed like ALL the parents were cheering him on because he was doing so AWESOME!


I LOVE this next picure! This was one of his goal shots!
And...here is my sweet little Kory. Although he picked up the ball twice with his hands and ran down the field in the wrong direction a few times...he still managed the ONLY goal for the game. His coach made a special effort to tell me how proud he was of Kory's first game playing!



Oh...and I almost forgot! Here is my little princess Rachel, throwing a drama fit because for ONCE she wasn't the center of attention! Ha Ha Ha...I just had to include this picture because she really does struggle when everything isn't all about her. We still love her though!
1 comment:
You got some great action shots! I bet they are loving soccer! I can't wait to get Cambree in something.
Post a Comment