*sigh* Rachel is OFFICIALLY done with her first year of Pre-School! Today was her year-end program. She has really enjoyed her Pre-School experience, with GREAT teachers and the opportunity to make so many NEW friends. Rachel did such an AWESOME job today, I was so VERY proud of her!
Here is Rachel and her teachers. (Left) Miss Suzanne (Right) Miss Grandma/Miriam

Me & Rachel waiting for the program to begin.
This little boy was so funny, he kept playing with all of the girls' hair, he he.
Here is Rachel...singing & dancing. She was SO cute!

Here is Rachel and her BESTEST friend Callie. They sure had a LOVE/HATE relationship this year.....almost like siblings. They couldn't be without each other and then at times they would beat the heck out of each other...so silly! I think what made them fight was the fact that they really were two peas in a pod...or in other words, EXACTLY alike! And here is my beautiful, sweet and VERY proud little Rachel holding her Pre-School Certificate.




1 comment:
Way to go Rachel! She reminds me of you in so many ways. Like how she moves her hands and her thick hair and pretty smile.
So she is off to Kindergarten next! Is that going to be better for you or harder? All I know is she is such a darling one!
BTW, I love her cute skirt!
Post a Comment