Friday, May 8, 2009

Brock & Kory's Field Trip

Today I had the opportunity to go with Brock & Kory on their field trip to the Anderson's Train. We had such a great time and I was so grateful that my Mom would take Rachel so that I could go and have some one on one time with my boys! Here are some pictures:
Brock, Gabe (Brock's friend) & Kory
The first thing we did when we got there is we played "Who took my keys?". Each child would have their turn having their eyes covered while someone in the group would sneak the keys. Then, taking off the blindfold, the kids would have to guess who took them. Kory is on the left, and Brock on the right.
The next game the kids played was a Hula Hoop game. They worked together to get the hula hoop from one end of their line to the other, holding hands...weaving the hula hoop over their heads and under their feet.

Then it was time to ride the TRAIN! Here is Brock & Kory waiting for the train to start moving.
And...here we are ALL riding the train! It was pretty fun!
Before we left, we played a quick game of "Conductor Says" (like "Simon Says"). Neither Brock or Kory made it to the end...but they sure did a GREAT job trying!
The weather was BEAUTIFUL and I really enjoyed the love that my boys showed me through the entire trip. I got SEVERAL hugs throughout and they were ALWAYS concerned about where I was. Very cute!

No comments: