Saturday, June 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORY!

We had such a great day today! We had a Birthday Party for BOTH Brock & Kory and had about 25 kids over to our home! It was so AMAZING that everything worked out so perfect! The weather was so WONDERFUL during the party and didn't begin to storm until after we had cleaned everything up!!!! Can you say...WOW???!!!
I cannot believe how time flies!!! My two little guys are getting so big and just growing up! I am so proud to be their Mom and just love them to PIECES!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to your Boys!!! Looks like you had a fun day in the backyard!

BTW, I promise I'm not avoiding you! I need to be a better friend, I know. You could say I have had a lot on my plate! I'll have to chat with you soon. Miss ya!

Shannon said...

If your not busy Wednesday we are headed up to the zoo!