My friend HRH tagged anyone who wanted to play.....so, I thought, WHY NOT?
The tag goes like this. Go to your pictures, open the fourth folder & post the fourth picture.
Here is mine....+004.jpg)
The tag goes like this. Go to your pictures, open the fourth folder & post the fourth picture.
Here is mine....
+004.jpg)
This is a picture of Brock at Moab back in April. We had gone with a large group and followed along all of the other Rhino's. Some of the sites where the group stopped gave me much anxiety because there were very LARGE cliffs and so I wouldn't allow my kids to get out of our Rhino. On this particular ride that we went on, if you look far back behind where Brock is standing is where the rest of the group had gone, apparently there was another large drop off and I didn't think my kids would want to sit in the Rhino for another stop, so we went down this small ravine so that the kids could get out and play...we had a great time! And Brock sure looks Happy!
So...I pass on this tag to anyone that would like to play along! (Hint, Hint....Kellie, Skyler, Shannon, Sasha)
1 comment:
Too cute!
Post a Comment