Monday, October 27, 2008

Last Weekend...


Friday Night I went with Miriam (my MIL), Mckenzie, her friend, & Cheltsea & Summer to Witches Night Out at Gardner's Village. We had a great time looking through the shops and *DANCING* the night away! There were so many AWESOME witches up there, I must say...I was pretty LAM-O, I need to dress up really good next year! Afterwards we went to Olive Garden for dinner, it was great to get out with *just the girls*!

On Saturday I cleaned my entire house SPOTLESS! Then I went to Maceys to get in on some AMAZING deals they were having on their food...oh, and I also stopped by the Boutique at the PG Rec Center, where I picked up some SUPER cute shoes for Rachel...but, shhhh don't tell - they are for Christmas!

On Sunday, we went to Church and then went to my in-laws for our traditional pumpkin carving night. We had Cheesy Potatoe soup in Bread Bowls, carved our pumpkins and then decorated pumpkin sugar cookies. The kids all had a great time, thanks to Miriam and all the work she put into everything! Here are our pumpkins: (Left to Right: Mine, Rachel's, Kory's, Brock's & Clint's)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like a fun weekend and the pumpkins look great. I can't carve pumpkins too good. You are such a sweet heart Jamie. You always have been. We someday need to get together seriously!!!! love ya.

Her Royal Highness said...

Super fun weekend! We had potato soup in bread bowls for dinner on Sunday, too! Ha. we'll be carving pumpkins tomorrow night - if the sick bug stays away long enough!