Today has been a great day...so far. I woke up at 7:30 AM, put a load of wash in the washer and got dressed for aerobics. I went to my Jazzercise aerobics class today...man am I sore from Monday & Tuesday's exercises! But I still made it through the routine and am glad that I chose to go anyway, despite all the soreness. Then, I came home, fixed the kids some breakfast...so that they could be on their way to playing with friends. I started another load of wash, then cleaned out ALL of the kids' closets, going through and sorting clothes that they could still wear and some that were either too small or looked too bad to wear. After completing that task, I cleaned out my closet...mainly because Clint claims that I have OODLES of clothes, but what he doesn't realize is that 1/2 don't fit me anymore and some of them are highly outdated, lol. So, I went through all of my clothes and put quite a few of them in a box to take to the D.I. After all of the clothes closets were cleaned and organized, I decided to clean the laundry room....sheesh! That sure was a mess! Then it was off to the main floor...cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, etc. I worked for a bit (business stuff) and then went to lunch with Clint...to Del Taco, it is so great when you can buy lunch for the ENTIRE family for only $9.99! And now here I sit...the boys are off to friends AGAIN and Rachel is watching her princess movie in her princess dress (Cinderella)...ah, time to relax and have some quiet time!
The day is not over however, I will still need to do some more loads of wash (never ending, right?), fix and clean up dinner, give the kids a bath, have story time, say family prayer and tuck my little ones into bed. I am grateful that my day is going much better today....I wonder if it has ANYTHING to do with the 18 Hershey's Kisses that I inhaled...hmmmm? LOL. Oh well, even I deserve a treat every once in a while, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment