My kids are driving me CRAZY! Some days I think they are unable to entertain themselves. Looking back to my childhood I don't remember needing my parents entertainment every second of the day. It seems that if I sit down for two seconds that an alarm goes off and they all start shouting out requests or orders...argh!
So, my question is this, is it not enough to take the kids to the park for a day activity or swimming in the yard or going for a bike ride for a few hours and then that is it? Don't I deserve to have a life also? Are they truly incapable of entertaining themselves for a few hours? And isn't it healthy for them to explore, discover and to gain an imagination?
Not that I don't mind giving my kids undivided attention...it is just that sometimes I need time to clean, do laundry, make a phone call, do things for my church calling or things for my business...is that too much to ask?
1 comment:
Nope, not too much to ask at all. I'm smiling right now because I have all 4 kids behind me playing together & using their imaginations. FINALLY some free time to catch up on blogs!!!
Post a Comment