Yesterday was my Birthday...the BIG #29! My day was sooooooo GREAT! The day started out with my normal routine of going to aerobics class....when I returned home, I found this (pictured left) decoration on my front door, done by my sweet friend Riley (she is also my visiting teacher). Then, when I walked in the door, I was immediately embraced by the wonderful smell of Febreze and such a clean home...thanks to Clint & the kids. Then we had breakfast and afterwards Kory snuck upstairs and cleaned my room and made my bed...HOW SWEET! Clint took me and the kids to Sizzler for dinner and the kids were AWESOME and the food was super yummy. I received quite a few gifts from some of my thoughtful friends...mostly chocolate, geez...do they know me or what? he he. For dinner, Cheltsea (my SIL) came over and watched my kids while me & Clint went to dinner with my ENTIRE family...Dad, Mom, Sisters & Brother-In-Law's. My parents (once again) spoiled us by taking us to Sundance for dinner...wow, that place sure was beautiful and the food was AMAZING! We went for a nice little walk afterwards around the walking path at Sundance and listened to the beautiful sounds of the water and enjoyed the peace and love of being with family on such a special day....awwww, refreshing! Now for the best part of the evening...my family gave me the greatest gift!!!! They all pitched in and payed for a nights stay at a Danielle's Summit Lodge for me and Clint, they will be watching the kiddos for us and we will have an ENTIRE day to ourselves....WOW, what will that be like? Pretty darn nice, I think!So, as you can see, my Birthday was WONDERFUL and what made it so wonderful is being able to share it with people that I love and that love me in return! Thank You EVERYONE for your thoughtfulness!
2 comments:
How fun to be able to have a nights stay by ourselves. Last Christmas Dans parents gave us a night stay at the Zurmott in Midway and they watched Lukas. It was awesome. Have fun when you go.
Happy Birthday! What a wonderful day for you! It sure makes for great blogging when it's a great one, huh? I'm glad you had such a great day! Have fun on your over-nighter! Woo Hoo!!!
Post a Comment