
Holy Moley! I NEVER thought this day would come when I wouldn't be changing anymore diapers...WOW! It has been eight solid years of hard work and dedication towards changing those diapers, he he he. I am not sure what flipped the switch in Rachel, but she just decided one day that she was done with diapers & pull-ups and from now on it would be PRINCESS panties each and every day! We have gone three ENTIRE days now accident free and I no longer have to ask her if she needs to go...she just goes! YAY! Way to go Rachel, you are such a big girl now....Pre-school, here she comes!
2 comments:
HALLELUJAH!!! It's a nice feeling isn't it!
Ooooh! what a wonderful week for you! Rachel is finally there & you're finally done. So, the money you WOULD'VE spent on diapers and wipes are now going towards your new skinny wardrobe, right?
Post a Comment