Today I put the sprinkler under the trampoline for the kids...it is one of their favorite activities since it is sooooo darn HOT outside these days. I decided that I would lay out on our lounge chair and supervise and thought it would be a nice touch to listen to some tunes on Kory's MP3 player. Note: His music consists of the soundtracks from High School Musical 2 and Camp Rock...plus a few songs by Naked Brothers Band. So I began by laying there, singing out loud to the songs...since both movies have been watched in our home SEVERAL times, the fact that I know ALL of the songs by heart is no surprise AT ALL! LOL Then, I get this idea that I would like to come up with a routine...an exercise/jazzercise routine...I know, you all are laughing right now, right? So, I stood up and began doing some moves and choreographing a routine....in my swimsuit, in my back yard, OUTSIDE & with both my ears plugged by the MP3 player. I must say...my moves were AMAZING and my routine was going so well....THEN, I just so happened to look in the neighbors backyard (the yard that connects to our back yard) and there stood THREE men....staring at me! HOLY CRAP! They were workers that were installing new shingles on the neighbors roof. To say the least, I was HUGELY embarrassed and grabbed all of my stuff and ran for the house. Crappy thing is....I forgot to bring Rachel in the house too. So, I had to run back out and grab her and run back in...IDK if they were still looking and I didn't EVEN want to know!!!!
I know that for those of you that know me...I am sure this comes to no surprise, but next time I will be on the lookout before I choose to share my moves once again!!!
2 comments:
I bet they got the show of their life! he he:)
THAT is TOOOOOO funny! You painted quite the visual! I'm sure they won't mind taking their time shingling the neighbor's roof now.
So did you finish the routine inside, then?
Post a Comment