Friday, December 26, 2008

Our WONDERFUL holiday....

We had a wonderful Christmas at our house...as usual. On Wednesday night (Christmas Eve) we went to Clint's parents home for our annual Christmas Eve dinner and then we opened gifts. As a tradition, Clint's parents always give us all Christmas pajama's to wear and then we open our gifts from Clint's grandparents. The kids LOVED their gifts...the girls got very cute little dresses and outfits and the boys got church clothes and head lights, boy were they a HIT! It was so cute seeing all of the little boys with their lights on. We even had a struggle that night trying to get Kory to take his off to go to bed...silly little guy! Here are a few pictures of Kory with the light on Christmas morning...yes, he STILL had to wear it! He He.

Me and Clint got very little sleep Christmas eve night...we went to bed at 2:00 AM and were woke by some EXTREMELY excited little kids at 4:00 AM, that sure didn't help my morale, I must say I was a bit ornery...he he he. The kids were all THRILLED to see that Santa had come to our home and they were actually on the good list this year. The boys got an XBOX 360, remote control trucks, legos, magnext, transformers, clothes and teck deck skateboards & ramps. Rachel got a LARGE doll house, a remote control barbie car, barbies, miniature dolls, a Leapster and a Barbie Karaoke Boom box. It was fun watching them plow through all of the gifts, unwrapping one by one and seeing the surprise and excitement in all of their little faces.


After all of the gifts were open at our home, we headed over to Clint's parents home where they had some gifts for us from them. I got clothes, Clint got speakers for his Rhino & some clothes and the kids got toys and clothes too. Clint's parents are always so sweet and generous to us when it comes to Christmas, they truly work hard to make Christmas a very special time of year. We enjoyed a great breakfast, visited for a while and then headed home to get things in order for the party later that evening.
On Christmas evening my ENTIRE family came over to our house for our annual Christmas dinner. We had such a great time....all 23 of us (including Grandpa & Grandma Harding). Although it was a tight fit, it was great to get together and celebrate all together as a family! We all exchanged gifts to one another after dinner. As ALWAYS we all received nice gifts...especially the ones from Dad & Mom...wow! All the guys got wallets, and not just any wallet....these ones were all ready to go, with cash & gift cards inside of them. Then, the ladies got new purses w/ tonz of Mary Kay items and cash too! It was a great night for EVERYONE!

After all is said and done....Christmas has come and gone, we all had a wonderful time sharing, laughing, loving, serving, giving and everything else that comes with the spirit of Christmas. I always enjoy Christmas time...it is definitely my most favorite time of the year.

3 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

Merry Christmas jamie! Glad yours was so wonderful! The kids sure look like they had a wonderful time!!!

Sasha said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. What the heck Jamie! I just barely read that you do vinyl lettering. I have been looking for someone I know that does that, perfect. I'm going to need to contact you to help me out with something I'm trying to do for my mom. I didn't have your email address to invite you to my blog. Drop me a line at sashade55@msn.com.

Shauna said...

Great post! Come enter the giveaway on my blog :)