Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!!!!!

Happy Birthday MOM!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day!!!! Our family is so blessed to have you for a Mother, your beauty is NOT only skin deep...you have always put family first, even before yourself and we admire and appreciate all you do for us! You have been such a great example to us kids by showing us what really matters most in life...and that is, MEMORIES & FAMILY! I love that you have never given up on us and that we all know that if we EVER need anything...you are always there for all of us. Your efforts NEVER go unnoticed and it is just an honor to call you my Mother! You are such a great value to our family and truly the glue that holds us all together. I LOVE you Mom and wish the very best for you....ALWAYS! Muah!
(BTW, I LOVE this picture of you...you look so pretty & your eyes are actually OPEN! HA!)

No comments: