I was talking to Kellie earlier today and she had such an AWESOME idea to make some Gingerbread Houses tonight...so I stole her idea and we did them also for family night!
It was so fun to see each one of my kids' creativity and their own personal idea of what made the house look great. Although Kory had to *ANALYZE* the entire situation for the entire night we still had a great time....listening to Christmas music and building our houses!
I think they turned out pretty GREAT!
4 comments:
Oh you think so huh! You think you can take my idea and then blog it first... That's it! And then you have the gul to go out and get the KIT and make them all "Professional" looking... Fine, be that way! Looks like you had fun... We did too and eventually I'll get it on my blog!
What a fun idea and all the houses looked so creative and cute!! I just might steal your idea too. I know mine would never look as great looking as yours do!
We saw those kits at VoldeMort today (maybe not the same ones, who knows) and the kids wanted to get them. I told them that we'll make some in a couple of weeks when friends come over for a candy making night (me & the other mom making candy while all the kids and dads do gingerbread houses/people). I don't plan on cheating with the kit, though. Oh - did I say cheat? We tried using the halloween ones this year and I broke my tooth on a piece of candy that came with the kit. For me from now on, the kits are OUT!
Looks like you guys had a great time!!!
What a great idea! It looks like you guys had fun and they turned out so cute!
Post a Comment