Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Snickers Candy Bars

This Candy Bar is the DEVIL...I swear! I have been doing so good on eating all the right things....UNTIL, Halloween came around...then here came the Chocolate, or should I say...the SNICKERS! Since Halloween I am sure that I have eaten the equivalent of 10 Full Size Snickers Bars!!!! I am sure you are laughing right now and saying "Yeah, right", but I am so DEAD serious!!! Today my goal is to not get within 5 feet of ANY type of Chocolate, heaven help me!!!!!
On the brighter side however....yesterday I bought me some pants (2 pairs actually) that were a smaller size....SIZE 8'S, WOOOOHOOOOO! Maybe it was the Chocolate, hmmmmmm?

2 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Your not the only one chowin down on chocolate! Holy crap!!! I'm letting my kids eat their candy as fast as they can so that it is gone from my sight soon! Congrats on the 8's!!! You look amazing... You have worked so hard for it, good job! I need to get back to work, I'm suppose to start training on Monday... Holy Crap, I'm not ready.

Her Royal Highness said...

I saw your size 8 pics on CM!!! YAYA!!!
I hear you on the Snickers. I;ve cut out protien from my diet recently because it's made me so sick. But for some ODD reason, I can handle the peanuts in Snickers.
I'll take yours if you send 'em to me!