I know that I am a day late...but we were having too much fun last night to blog! So here we are on Halloween:
We had such a great day yesterday....in the morning Me, Clint & Rachel went to Brock & Kory's Halloween Parade at their school. Then later on in the evening we got all dressed up and first went over to my Dad's wards Trunk-Or-Treat at the Church, then we did some Trick-Or-Treating around the Neighborhood with Clint's family, I got such an awesome workout (walking that is) and the kids got WAY over-loaded with Candy. When we had all had enough, we went to Los Hermanos for dinner. What a great Halloween we had! Here are a couple of pictures of the Halloween Parade:
We had such a great day yesterday....in the morning Me, Clint & Rachel went to Brock & Kory's Halloween Parade at their school. Then later on in the evening we got all dressed up and first went over to my Dad's wards Trunk-Or-Treat at the Church, then we did some Trick-Or-Treating around the Neighborhood with Clint's family, I got such an awesome workout (walking that is) and the kids got WAY over-loaded with Candy. When we had all had enough, we went to Los Hermanos for dinner. What a great Halloween we had! Here are a couple of pictures of the Halloween Parade: 

3 comments:
Hey Jami,
I can't believe I found your blog.
Good to see you guys are doing good.
If I get your email address I can invite you to see our blog.
Marcie Clark
Hey Marcie!!!! My email address is brockkoryrachel@gmail.com. I am so HAPPY you found my blog...I hope all is well with you guys too!
Sooo awesome! Sounds like a fun, eventful day!
Post a Comment