On Friday I went with Miram & Mckenzie to the PG Recreation Scrapbook Sleepover. We had SUCH a great time! They had contests, drawings and TONZ of food! We had Pizza, Pop, Candy, Nachos & Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookes.....WOW, that's gonna hurt the scale! I took quite a bit of my scrapbooking supplies, but nothing in comparison to Miriam...WOW! She had quite the load! We had a great time hanging out, watching Chick-Flicks on the Large Movie screen that was set up there and singing to some of the music that was played. I have not scrapbooked in FOREVER...so it was really great to get out and do that, and I even completed 6 ENTIRE pages....yay, go me!
It truly lit a fire in me and reminded me how much I really do LOVE to scrapbook, so I think I will continue to do at least a couple of pages a week! It sure was great to spend some time with Miriam & Mckenzie...we really are just a bunch of goofballs!
Oh...before I forget, there will be another Scrapbook Sleepover in March...so anyone that is up for it, you should go and we will have a GREAT time!
2 comments:
If I wouldn't have a newborn in March, I'd be totally tempted to come and scrap with you! That's the only way to get those creative juices flowin'!
Good for you for finishing 6 lo's. No pictures???
You are a trooper Jamie. Looks like you had a good time. Okay, maybe I can figure out a 6 am class that would work for me. I would love to go to a class with ya. Next time I see ya at the gym, we'll exchange numbers so we can figure it out.
Post a Comment