So....here are our Family Pictures for 2008!!!!! I think that Kellie (my sis) did an AMAZING job! These are only a FEW of my favorites, it was so hard to choose from all the great photos that she took, I am so excited to have prints made so that I can hang them around my house!
(Okay Kellie...in case you were wondering, you can NOW post some pics on your photography blog! You are AWESOME, thanks again for taking the time for my family and being so talented and doing such a great job...LOVE YA!)
Oh so pretty! We got ours back today on disc but my dumb computer is broken & it won't recognize my CD/DVD drive. So I don't even know how they turned out!!! Brock is a little ham, isn't he?! :D
2 comments:
Oh so pretty! We got ours back today on disc but my dumb computer is broken & it won't recognize my CD/DVD drive. So I don't even know how they turned out!!!
Brock is a little ham, isn't he?! :D
Love your family picture!!! They look great. We need ours done again someday. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving/weekend.
Love ya,
Shannon
Post a Comment