I have officially hit the 3 month mark in my pregnancy and things are still about the same...sick days more than good days, but its all the norm now, so no biggie! :) We finally told Rachel about the baby and now I am SOOO regretting not getting her reaction on video! She was so darn excited, it was priceless!
There are so many CHANGES happening in my families life right now...I feel like my days just fly by and I am left wondering what was accomplished and if I made a difference. I find myself praying like crazy lately...things like: "Can I die today" (yep, those are the REALLY sick days) "Please can a check come in the mail" "Please let me feel good today" "Help me be a better Mom" "Should I stop working for this baby?" "Please watch over my kids today and help them have friends" "Bless Clint with less stress". Sooo many things going through my head lately! However, I KNOW it will all work out...it always does! I'm keeping my FAITH strong and doing my best to do my part!
Thats it for now...I will post pics of my tummy (maybe) later, if I get daring enough!
1 comment:
I hear ya....life is challenging at times! I am so looking forward to seeing your cute belly though - Cause I couldn't see nothing a week ago. I'm glad to hear Rach is super excited for the baby. You'll have to let me know her reaction. :)
Post a Comment