Sunday, October 9, 2011
Awake with Anxiety...
It is five minutes to 4 AM and yes...I am AWAKE. Owning a business can be stressful! Owning TWO businesses even worse (no matter how small they may be)! I don't love uncertainties or wondering if I am being deceived or if just being careful/untrusting. I don't like loose ends or having others think I am being dishonest. When it really comes down to it...I guess I just wish that if I am to receive a concerned or questioning letter from someone I have done work for, that it would arrive on a weekday (work day) and not on a Saturday...leaving me contemplating, thinking and wondering all weekend about it, without being able to attack the problem head on! Ugh :( I am however...grateful for the INTERNET and its ability to answer MOST of my questions when I am in one of my anxious fits. I can get answered questions...then browse blogs, the news and FB to get my mind on other things so that I can return to sleep. I must say...this venting session has helped as well. So..I am off to continue my sleep and to hopefully wake to a wonderful, sick-FREE Sunday (crossing fingers).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment