Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wow...time has REALLY gone by! There has been A LOT going on in the last little while! So where do I start?
  • Easter was WONDERFUL! On Easter Sunday we woke up to some gifts from the Easter Bunny, we went to church for a wonderful meeting, enjoyed lunch and an Easter Egg hunt at Clint's parents home, then ended the day with dinner and ANOTHER Easter Egg hunt at my parents home.
  • Last week was Spring Break for the kids...NO SCHOOL! (YAY) On Monday and Tuesday we just hung out around the house, but on Wednesday we drove to St. George to spend some time at a Home that we borrowed from Scott's (my BIL) Uncle. On Thursday we went to the Dinosaur Tracks in St. George and went swimming at the Aquatics Center after. We had such a great time at both places! On Friday we went to Snow Canyon and did some hiking, then me, Clint and Skyler went SHOPPING! That night we drove to Mesquite to Clint's grandparents home, so that we could spend some time with them also. On Saturday and Sunday we stayed with Clint's family, did some Rhino riding and ate TONZ of food...woops! Overall, we had a pretty GREAT vacation...it was super fun being able to share it with ALL of our family!
  • Oops...I almost forgot, on Tuesday night I went with my MIL (Miriam) and my Sister-in-laws to the Brittney Spears/Pussycat Dolls concert. We had a GREAT time and the show was pretty amazing!
  • And here we are to this week....washing clothes, cleaning and recovering from a vacation hangover! Oh...and Brock and Rachel are home today, sick...BUMMER!

I know that seems like A LOT in just a few words...but I don't have much time right now, sorry! My computer that can add pictures is still having it's moment...so I will try to add photos when it decides to cooperate! Hope everyone else is having a wonderful week and enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather!!!!

No comments: