Monday, April 27, 2009

Chocolate Waffle Cookies

I am posting this *just for you* Shannon. We made these YUMMY cookies at Shannon's house the other night and I told her that I would get her the recipe (I hope this is okay). Oh...and BTW, we made some yesterday too!!!!! We make these and eat them just as fast as they come out of the waffle iron...this is a GREAT FHE treat!!!

~Chocolate Waffle Cookies~
3 squares Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate
1 Cup Margarine
4 Eggs
1 1/2 C. Sugar
2 Cups Flour
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Salt
Melt Chocolate over low heat. Add butter and melt. Beat eggs and add sugar. Combine eggs and sugar to Chocolate mixture. Add flour. Mix well. Cook for 1 minute on medium heat in waffle iron.
~Frosting~
1 square Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate (melted)
5 tbs Butter (melted)
1/4 cup Milk
2 cups Powdered Sugar
Note: if frosting is a little runny at first, let it set while cookies are baking.

No comments: