Monday, April 6, 2009

Brock's in Little League!!!

So I am so EXCITED that our procrastonation didn't have a bad ending. Brock was able to get on a team...YAY! He will be playing this summer as a Cardinal! He was so excited and happy to see that not only did he make it...but he also has a friend on his team. I know a few of the other boys on the team and I think they are going to be GREAT this year. Have I said how proud I am of how Brock gained the courage to try out???? Well, I most definitely AM! Way to go Brock!

2 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Yay for Brock... He is going to be awesome!!!

Shannon said...

Just wanted to say we had a great time last weekend! Your husband is way nice and we had fun! Hope you and your fam have a great Easter!!!