Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where does the time go?

I swear that it was JUST Saturday! I feel like there has been SO much going on, WOW....but what? Do you ever feel that way?

Last Friday I went with my MIL, Miriam and SIL, Mckenzie to the Scrapbook Sleepover at the PG Rec Center. We had such a fun time and seriously ate MASS quantities of food! I ate Pizza, Salad, Cinnamon Bears, Peanut Butter M&M's, *TWO* Double Chocolate Chip Cookies and some Nachos...and this was all between 6:30 PM to 12:00 AM...can you say oink??? Going to the Scrapbook Sleepover is always the greatest opportunity for me to get some serious scrap booking accomplished...so, you ask...how many pages did I complete? Not a single ONE! SERIOUS! I am not sure if it was the overload of junk and sugar or the fact that my brain decided to check out for the night...hmmmm? I just didn't have a thought or any creativity in me, it was SO sad! However, I STILL had a great time...so I guess that is all that matters, huh? Here are some random pictures...and I say "random" because I really don't know why we took such goofy pictures???

On Saturday Night We went and saw the BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not REALLY! Me and Clint went to our Stake's Golden Green Ball Saturday Night so that we could watch my DAD and some other Bishops tear up the stage dressed up like the Beatles, lip-singing to some of my favorite songs! Me, Kellie and Sky were seriously the spazziest groupies I have EVER seen! He He He. Here is a picture of my Dad...he did such an AWESOME job!Oh...and I cannot forget Clint! He is STILL working on his boat! Dun, Dun, Dun!!!!

He swears that it **SHOULD** be completed by tonight! For his sake, I sure hope so...he has put quite a few hours into this little project of his! It looks BEAUTIFUL though...I will show pictures of the finished product!

To fill in the blanks...I have gone to the gym (I know, surprise), taken in some pretty great vinyl jobs, went to Enrichment last night, ran the kids here, there and EVERYWHERE....so, yeah...it feels like I have done A LOT! At least the Weather has been beautiful, for some reason it really helps to motivate me to do more! Today I even decorated my house with spring-y flowers and some Easter decor....fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi, Girly Girl! Someday WE need to get together to Scrap. I love it and it's so much funner when you have someone to chat with! Also, I haven't forgotten about our dinner date. As soon as Sienna is better I will be calling you! Also, I am so interested in some vinyl for my house. I will have to bring you over for some advise. Love ya Girl and hopefully we can hang out soon!!!