A couple of weeks ago I ordered a new swimming suit for myself from Victoria's Secret. I was SO excited for it to get here and kept checking online to see when it was going to be delivered. Well today I decided to check again and it said that the package had been delivered last Saturday. I was VERY thorough on checking the front porch and asked the kids if they had seen anything.....they all said "No". Well...then, here came the light bulb! Saturday was the Scout's Food Drive! The delivery confirmation said that the package was delivered at 2:30 PM and the Scouts came for pick up at 3:00 PM! So....apparently, food wasn't the only thing that I donated to those that are in need! What are the chances of THAT...seriously???
Well...I guess I should be a bit more bummed, BUT I called Victoria's Secret and explained what had happened AND they are sending me a new suit...free of charge and sending it with 2 day shipping. How AWESOME is that?
Anyways...I thought you might get a chuckle out of this little experience! Seriously...this really is just me and Clint's luck! *snicker*
3 comments:
That is Awesome!
WOW! Great customer service! And I'd love to see the look on the scouts' faces when they found THAT in their stash o' food!
Please post pics when the suit comes. (You don't have to be wearing it, I just want to see what you got!!!)
That's hilarious, yet I'm surprised they haven't returned it yet.....you'd think they'd notice the package with your name on it.
Post a Comment