Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Dad is the COOLEST!

Can any of you say that your Dad has woken up early enough to go to a 6:00 AM fitness class at the gym? Can any of you say that when he got there he was the ONLY man out of almost 30 women in the class and was STILL a trooper? Can any of you say that your Dad kicked butt when it came to lifting weights? Can any of you say that you had an AWESOME time at that class with your Dad there?
Well.....I CAN! So, does that really mean that MY dad is the COOLEST? Hmmmm......I sure think so!
Today was Muscle Class at the gym, where we mostly lift weights throughout the entire class. So after constantly talking about how great this class is, I convinced my Dad to go with me! I should note that MOST of the women that attend this class have been doing so for almost a year now and are really pretty STRONG by now! Having said that....my Dad did AWESOME and in my opinion really showed up MANY of those STRONG women!
My dad is such a great Man and has ALWAYS been there for me and my sisters...oh, yeah and my little Bro. He is such a sweet, patient, kind and LOVING Dad...he is a true example when it comes to being an OUTSTANDING Father! Any Man that is willing to go to an (almost) ALL Women class, just to make his daughter happy is the TRUE definition of a GREAT Father (IMO)! Thanks for going Dad, I love you!

3 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

I am so sad that I missed it... Hopefully he will go again.

Misty said...

Yeah, our dad rocks! Not to mention he's pretty funny too. I bet he died when he saw that he was the only man:).

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

I just have to add, that not only did he go to muscle with you, he hurried home and showered in 10 minutes and came with me to get my wisdom tooth out, helped me back to his house and he and mom babysat me, Lily and Landon all day! Their the best!