Saturday, January 3, 2009

Twilight!!!

Okay, so I finally joined the MILLIONS in watching the movie "Twilight"....and I LOVED IT!!!! I know of many that loved it and didn't love it, but I have to question...what's not to love? I think they did a great job with this movie and CANNOT wait for the next one! Maybe I will just have to get the following books and read them on the bathroom floor in the middle of the night, since that is really the ONLY time there is peace & quiet around this house...that is if Clint isn't snoring, right? Which LATELY, with him being sick...has been quite often, which is the reason I slept on the couch last night...ugh! Anyways, that is another post!

So any of you SLACKERS that have not gone to see the movie yet...I HIGHLY recommend that you GO!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I loved it too. I don't have much time to read and when I do there is millions of other things that need to be done. I have been on the third book forever now, but I have enjoyed them! I need to find sometime to finish them.