Like I said before, Rachel's Birthday is NEXT WEEK...right? Well, the ONE thing that she asked for I DO NOT have! Since my family came over at Christmas time and Rachel saw Landon's (her cousin) Wall-E, she has been asking for one! I can't say that I have been on a HUGE pursuit for this toy, but every time I am at the store...I just check to see if they have one...no such luck, so far. I called the Disney Store today and was told that the Warehouse where they were holding these toys was flooded...ruining all of the toys that were in stock. So....apparantely this is a HOT item that is hard to find! ARGH! They also mentioned that they had one come in last week, but it was IMMEDIATELY purchased...big surprise, right? So...I am PLEADING, those of you that read my blog...if you see one of these toys...I would LOVE for you to let me know! BTW, her birthday is on WEDNESDAY. Here is what the toy looks like, just so you know what you are looking for!

2 comments:
amazon.com 2 instock
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=walle
This is hilarious! I can't believe she wants a Wall-E, being the princess she is. Cute post on you family. Also, did you decide what to do for her Bday? I think a princess/choclate party would be perfect. You could dip strawberrys, play the candybar game, and they have those foam stickers at walmart that have castles and princess things to decorate. Just a few ideas.
Post a Comment