Friday, January 23, 2009

Now THAT'S what I call *TIME OUT*!

Rachel is going to be the DEATH of me! Any of you that have experienced the TERRIBLE three's & four's can relate! So...today, I thought it would be FUNNY to wrap her up in Vinyl and see if she could get out! I know, I am mean...but it was pretty HILARIOUS! Even with how tough Rachel is, she did not manage to find her way out...it is too bad that I couldn't have left her in a bit longer...think of how clean my house would have stayed!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh I just can't wait! Every stage is interesting and fun, I just have to let some things roll off my back and laugh! She is darling! How does she manage with a household of boys? I bet you have fun with her one on one.


By the way I love your new background! As you know I get obsessed with changing mine way to often.

Her Royal Highness said...

Sooooo funny! Now you know what will work to keep her out of things for a bit.