Friday, January 9, 2009

The Changing Game

Rachel is OBSESSED with changing her clothes! I am sure it is a phase, or at least I sure hope so...it may just drive my INSANE before it is over! Today I decided to take pictures of her EVERY time she changed her clothes, note: these were all taken BEFORE 2:00 PM! Her room is ALWAYS a DISASTER because all of these clothes and MORE get thrown all over her floor. I clean as much as I can, but seriously...I just can't keep up! Here are the many BEAUTIFUL outfits that she has chosen for today.....whippee!!!!
#1 #2
#3 #4
#5 #6
#7#8
#9#10
#11#12

2 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

It was a phase for Princess Monkey Eyes. Funny pictures, though.

Sasha said...

Clint is getting a new boat, how fun! Let me guess...it's one of those superfast ones, a baja or something. You'll have to post a picture of it on your blog. Hey, no worries about the lunch thing. Whenever you get some free time. I know schedules can get crazy.