Tuesday, February 28, 2012

32 Weeks

Wow...time is FLYING! This past week has been SO wonderful! My dear friend, Riley threw me a baby shower last Saturday and it was absolutely AMAZING! Since we THOUGHT we were done having kids..we had gotten rid of pretty much everything! I can't believe what cute things there are out there now! So many new accessories and designs since 7 years ago! Yesterday I took the time to hang up all the adorable outfits that all our friends and family so generously gave to us. Sure makes the excitement that much stronger! I am so in love with all the bows, it just may make me CRAZY! ;)


Not only was my shower great for receiving wonderful gifts, but I also had the chance to visit with so many of my very dear friends. Since I am such a social person...that is something I truly treasure and look forward to! I am truly blessed with all the wonderful people around me!


Only 6 1/2 more weeks to fully prepare for this new chapter in our lives. I feel like I'm on the right path of becoming prepared and I'm just trying to keep myself busy to help pass the time. I can't wait to hold my sweet little spirit in my arms! The last few days I have started into a little bit of heartburn. I have heard that lots of hair on a baby can cause this...so I am hoping this is the very reason for all the madness!


I am truly grateful for so many things right now! My kids have all been so amazing with helping me out when needed and I really could not have asked for a more understanding and helpful husband than Clint! I love where we live and our neighbors are truly amazing. I am grateful for my family and for the love and concern they share. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for this time of my life I am at. What more could I ask for?

No comments: