Tuesday, February 14, 2012

30 Weeks Pregnant

I can't believe there is only 10 more weeks til I'm due!! WOW! Things have changed A LOT! I am feeling much better...sick wise. Now for the uncomfort, oh joys. My tummy has REALLY grown, causing my sleep at night somewhat non existent. However...since baby is getting bigger, her movements are MUCH more noticeable and oh so special. It is so cool when she shifts and my entire belly moves around with her. I am loving her little hiccups as well, since she does get them quite often. Last night she had them twice and so she sure moves when she gets them...so, needless to say, she did keep me awake most of the night. Just preparing me, right?

We have now fully moved the sign business home, which has been FABULOUS! No regrets there! I am still doing a few smaller jobs...but for the most part it has given me opportunity to rest when needed...and believe me, it has been NEEDED!

Today is Valentines Day. It has been such a special day, starting out with Cinnamon Rolls and Strawberry Milk. Then of course the little "love" packages we gave to the kids. Then Clint surprised me on his lunch break with some BEAUTIFUL flowers and chocolate, my FAVORITE! Before Clint came home from work, me and the kids all chipped in and cleaned the house extra good as part of our gift to him. I truly do love Valentines Day and all the thoughts and feelings it brings into our home. Not that we really need to be reminded to love one another...it just is so fun to celebrate how lucky we really are to have each other. Couldn't have asked for a better day!

Anyways...that is my update for now! Hugs & Kisses to all!

No comments: