It really has been some time since I have blogged! WOW! I feel like we have been so super busy with enjoying our summer. We have been boating, four wheeling, bike riding, running, exercising...and you know, the usual summertime stuff. Just today, I was thinking...where did August go? I know we still have a week left of it, but I just can not believe that the kids go back to school in two days! (YIPPEE!!!!!)
We are all doing really great right now. Clint is busy with work and has been picking up some really great side jobs, which really has helped with getting the kids ready for school...with clothes, supplies, socks and undies (you know, the usual!). I have actually been busy myself! I of course am ALWAYS busy with the kids...especially trying to find my little escape artist (Rachel) at least once a week, but my work has also picked up this month...which is really great too! Brock is so ready for school to begin...he says that he isn't, but his attitude says otherwise! He has really taken interest the past couple of weeks in Clint's R/C trucks and has actually taken two trucks that were broken, combined them and made one AWESOME truck that actually runs! I can't believe how mechanically smart he already is...that DEFINITELY comes from Clint! Kory just lost one of his two front teeth and the other is not too far behind. He is ECSTATIC about school starting again...he really does LOVE school and can't wait to see all of his friends! Rachel...well, what can I say about her? A couple of weeks ago we had an episode where she cut her hair! Luckily, I was able to take her to my friend, which is a stylist and she was able to fix it and it looks SUPER cute now! She is still my little messy girl, always pulling EVERYTHING out of her closet so that she can change SEVERAL times every day. I am pretty sure she has OCD and it is something that she will hopefully grow out of.
So...I know that is a short plug into what we have all been doing, but it is late...and I just really wanted to do this blog so that you could all have something to look at other than me and Misty's birthday pics! he he. Oh...and I thought I would add some pictures from the past month. Sorry I don't have many...SOMEONE (eh hem, Rachel, eh hem) lost my camera's battery charger, so I have been without a camera...which is driving me NUTS! However...enjoy!

(Notice Tex snuggled up to Kory?) I have loved watching the kids become SO attached to my new little doggie! It seems that they are never anywhere without him! So cute!

We really have enjoyed going boating this year! I LOVE doing things as a family and this has really made some great memories that I will always treasure!
I just couldn't leave this one out! Here is my little Rachel...being creative with the scissors? I guess every girl has to have their turn with the them, I just hope this will be Rachel's last!


We really have enjoyed going boating this year! I LOVE doing things as a family and this has really made some great memories that I will always treasure!
I just couldn't leave this one out! Here is my little Rachel...being creative with the scissors? I guess every girl has to have their turn with the them, I just hope this will be Rachel's last!
No comments:
Post a Comment