Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer vacation is over for the boys...

The boys are officially BACK IN SCHOOL! What better way to start the school year, but with some new clothes, underwear, socks and shoes! Don't they look handsome???
Here we all are waiting for the bus to arrive....
Here's the bus! I must admit that I was a little sad seeing them leave. I tend to think that we have a LOVE/HATE relationship...we struggle when we are together at times, but when we are apart, we miss each other...or at least I HOPE they are missing me too! I can't wait until they come home and tell me ALL ABOUT their first day as a 2nd and 4th grader! (Wow, they are getting so old!)"Look at Mom, so I can see your cute little faces one last time before you leave!"

2 comments:

RiverGirl said...

Your kids are so cute!

Stacey said...

cute. hey, do you have a blog or web site for your vinyl lettering? are you going to do an open house again this year for the holidays?