Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Big Sis....Misty!!!!And....Thanks to all of my family for making my day special too! Kellie showed up this morning with some YUMMY (non-fat, lol) donuts for breakfast and my Mom & Sky came and decorated my front lawn for my B-day, so so sweet! I LOVE you guys!!!!!I have to say that yesterday I was in a total panic of not wanting the day to end...because it would mean that today I would be the big 3-0, however...I am doing great and think that 30 is gonna be okay! The fact that I have my sweet sweet hubby to wish me a very Happy Birthday this morning and all three of my kids saying "Happy Birthday Mommy" makes it all the better! (Now if my little doggie would show the same sweetness it would be that much better...for some reason he is defying me today and it is kind of cute! hehe)
**UPDATE**
I just HAD to add that my day really was SO wonderful...thanks to my WONDERFUL Mother, again! Not only did she spoil us all with lunch at Chili's restaurant, but added a bonus by taking us all to Costco and telling us to each fill a cart with groceries for our birthday presents...can you say "WOW!"? I had such a great time today with my Mom and Sisters and am now ready for bed....seriously, it is only 7:00 PM, but I am EXHAUSTED!!!!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

I love that your family put poster sized pictures of you in your front yard! What a good idea! Happy Birthday Jamie! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Misty said...

Jamie you are so sweet. I know we share the same feelings in sharing birthdays......yuck!!!:) But I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else, you're the best!
Love you! Happy 30th!

ps
I'm still over stimulated from all the junk food, and our unbelievable shopping spree!